Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Improve your during your season

If you unable see this image so please visit us





Improve your during your season
He Develops Straight Up BALLERS On The Court…Introducing Overseas Pro and Elite Skills Trainer…
If you're not training like this…you could be actually hurting your game.

I want you to take a look at what you’ve done in the past 7 days to become a better player.

Don’t just look at your training schedule, but take a look at the drills you’ve been doing, the rep numbers, and everything else…

I’m sure you can agree that those were 7 days where you didn’t really get that much better if at all.
Real suc-cess stories, from real people just like you!
"Augie, I literally started playing in December and worked super hard on the program and it payed off for sure. Before the program I would get really excited hitting one 3 pointer and N0W it's not unusual to hit 4 or 5 in a row during the workout."
"Hey during my basketball season I averaged like 1 point per game maybe not even, lol. But after 6 weeks I went to a basketball camp and the first day of 5 on 5 I scored 14 pts and I ha-d 5 assists the next day I scored 13 pts and today I scored 17 pts."











No comments:

Post a Comment